Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
While the City is under an Official Declaration of Disaster and to abide by the Governor and Secretary of Health's mitigation orders, the meetings of the Council of the City of Lower Burrell will occur in a virtual setting utilizing Zoom for online meetings.
The regularly scheduled meetings will take place on the legally advertised day and time, and the public is invited to attend the virtual meeting but to do so much follow the following instructions:
1. On your device, download the Zoom app. Zoom is a free application.
2. From a computer, you can go to ZOOM.US and enter the meeting I.D., and a password will be sent to you.
3. You must send the City an email, Click Here to Email Zoom Request and in the subject line put "meeting request" and provide your email address or phone number (whichever you will be using to participate) in the body of the email. Please do this before 4:00 PM on any meeting day.
4. The City will then generate a meeting "invite" which will invite you the the meeting via an email and will produce a "LIML" in that email that you will simply click on when the meting time is about to start. It will place you in the meeting accordingly for public observation.
5. If as a public attendee, you do have comments regarding meeting items, you will be given instruction at the beginning of the meeting as to how you will be able to participate.
6. An agenda will be emailed to you to follow along on any action item the Council may take at the meeting.
7. If you have any questions, please contact 725-335-9875 during normal business hours so that we can assist you in any way we can.